- NEW! We just opened the registration for our new course: Stepping Up To Supervisor. Go here to register.
- We still have spaces open for our River Management course in August! More info here.
- VTrans Training Center is offering a Rivers and Roads Tier II course in July and August. More info here.
- We've added some new Tailgate talks! Check them out here under our resources tab.
- Check out Town Equipment for Sale and Job Postings in our Classifieds
- We've doubled municipal representation on our list serve during our ongoing campaign to connect towns. Info / Join
Welcome to Vermont's LTAP Center!
We work to foster a safe, efficient, and environmentally sound surface transportation system by improving the skills and knowledge of the municipal transportation workforce and decision makers.
Letter addressing the transition of the Vermont Local Roads Program from Saint Michael's College to the VTrans Training Center in FY '15
The Vermont Local Roads Program at Saint Michael’s College is part of the Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP), a national non-profit effort financed jointly by the Federal Highway Administration and individual State Departments of Transportation. Its purpose is to provide road and bridge know-how to municipal people involved with highways. There are LTAP Centers in 50 states and Puerto Rico and seven Native American locations.
Complete Streets Workshop held in Manchester on 2.12.14. These workshops, delivered in partnership with AARP, have been held throughout Vermont. If you missed a workshop and would like to view the class, follow these links:
Part 1 ***********Part 2